At Aroma Beauty we use only the finest quality wax LYCON "the world leader in quality waxes". Offering a range of colourful , aromatic strip and hard wax to ensure the best waxing needs are met for each individual.
"You will never feel such a smoothness as you do after a LYCON wax."
- Last's longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots.
- Produces smoother results than shaving
- You will have less regrowth between appointments
- You will avoid the risks of nicks and cuts
- Your hair will grow back progressively finer and sparser.
- You will enjoy the attention of a qualified professional who loves what they do!
Before Your Appointment:
- allow at least one week preferably 2 between home shaving or other depilatory treatments. This allows hairs to grow to a length sufficient to be waxed.
- Exfoliate the area to be waxed 24-48 hours before your appointment. This will keep skin soft and help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Bath or shower the day of your wax to open up follicles, allowing for easier removal.
- Do not apply deodorants , make - up , lotions, soaps, powders, perfumes or self - tanning products ect the the area to be waxed.
Waxing After Care:
For the the first 24 hours avoid the following to prevent irritating the skin.
- Exfoliating the waxed area
- touching or scratching the waxed area
- saunas and steam rooms
- Sunbathing, sun beds, or any sunlight and UV exposure
- Applying products such as deodorants , soaps, powders, self - tanning lotions ect
- wear loose fitting clothes to prevent irritation.
To soothe and calm the skin we suggest applying an aloe vera gel or tea tree body wash.