Facial Peel Advice
The Plumberry Peel facial and Instant glow pumpkin peel will deliver improvements from just one salon treatment. For the best long term results these salon peels can be done once a week for 4 -6 weeks.
What is the Nutra Peel Difference?
Traditional peels work on resurfacing the skin to target a wide
range of skin concerns. However constant stimulation from
deeper peels can result in skin sensitisation, skin thinning or
thickening, hyper pigmentation and breakouts. moisturiser Peels offer the same positive results and will deeply
exfoliate damaged cells. However Skin Juice’s Nutra Peels
are nutrient packed, meaning they will feed the skin all the
goodness it requires to be healthy, glowing and protected from
Before your Peel:
- don't exfoliate a week before your appointment
- don't undergo any other chemical peels, any kind of waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal procedures or botox
- be in direct sunlight for 24 hours prior to appointment
Post Peel Advice:
- limit your time outdoors, no direct sunlight for 24 hours after peel
- Avoid AHA based skin care or exfoliation for 24 hours post treatment.
- After 24 hours you can use a gentle in nature cleanser avoiding harsh cleansers or scrubs and brushes
- moisturise and hydrate using a neutral moisturiser and drinking plenty of water
- Apply sunscreen
- Avoid strenuous work outs or day saunas